Monday 16 February 2015

Episode 26: Prepaid Kate

In this episode In this episode our heroes discuss the modern marvel that is Prepaid Kate. The deck club has been released on the world and we are reaping its ruinous effects. We have reports from many salty and seasoned combatants. Do not worry friends your good work will not go unsung! Also we chat about Order and Chaos AND announce the winner of the latest competition.  Could a pod hold much more casting? Possibly!



Links to Stuff and Things


Reddit Deck Club Post - Extra discussion of the Prepaid Kate deck type
Competition Entries - The winner and runners up of the card art competition

9 comments:

  1. Twins and Oversight on Curtain Wall won't work. If they can bust the Curtain Wall it's trashed and can't be encountered again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes... I'll add that to the podcast errata.

      Delete
  2. Can you upload to soundcloud or something as whatever plugin you use is unable to be skipped (and submitting a comment refreshed the page) and I don't have iTunes at work (and the web player can't be skipped either). I guess I'll never know how this one ends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear you're having issues man. I'm skipping it ok so I wonder if it's your browser or you need to let it buffer a bit more.

      Try the ditrect link:
      http://traffic.libsyn.com/runlastclick/RLC26.mp3
      Or many the Team Covenant player will work for you better?
      http://teamcovenant.com/runlastclick/2015/02/16/run-last-click-episode-26-prepaid-kate/

      Delete
    2. Browser issue indeed. Works in FF but not Chrome.

      Delete
  3. D4rw1in is awesome. I've been introducing my girlfriend to Netrunner, and she made me this for Valentine's Day, and it and she are totally awesome, just like D4rw1in.

    ...man, it would have been a good entry for the contest

    https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7394/15933609184_399dc1232c_b.jpg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daaaaaw. That is super cute. Would you mind if I add it to the competition post?

      Delete
    2. Sure, I'd probably have entered it if I'd had it in time anyway

      Delete